With over 30 years of experience in marine construction, Dock and Decks specializes in installing new docks, boat lifts, decks, boathouses, IMM Quality boat lifts, seawalls, and much more for both residential and commercial properties in Pensacola, FL, and along the Alabama Gulf Coast, including Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Foley, and Elberta. We use the highest quality materials, such as top-quality treated lumber and marine treated piling, to make sure everything we build will stand the test of time. Not only are our projects visually and structurally appealing, they are made to both protect and complement your property. We can provide everything needed for each project—from concept to completion. We also provide boat lift motors and boat lift parts or other boat accessories. We are always happy to work with any existing contractors on specific phases of a project.
We are one of the few design, permit and build marine contractors in the state of Alabama. We have an in-house commercial permit department that works closely with an environmental engineering firm to provide you with a one-stop shop. Our environmental engineering firm works closely with the Alabama Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP) and the US Army Corp of Engineers (USCOE) to minimize the number Requests for Information (RFI), thus accelerating the permitting process.
- Contact us for a free estimate on your marine construction project.
- We perform an on-site visit that works with your schedule to discuss your project.
- We provide a formal written proposal.
- We answer any questions, make changes, conduct follow-up meetings, etc. to ensure your satisfaction with our proposal.
- We will work out a payment schedule that coincides with our construction work.
- We submit all of the necessary local, state, and federal permits for your project.
- We will take before and after pictures demonstrating the phases of our work.
- We work closely with clients to conduct a final inspection of your project to obtain a final sign-off on all of our work.